Open Modular Turrets Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod that can be added to the game with modular turrets. This feature will help you to protect your territory more proactively in case any enemies want to invade. Download the mod to explore more details.
About Open Modular Turrets mod
As you know, during the gameplay of Minecraft, you must always do your best to combat natural hazards, that’s why you always need a tool that can help you be more proactive in the game. Therefore, this mod has been developed to meet your own wishes.
As mentioned above, this mod will add to the game modular turrets with extremely great power. With this tool, any monster that wants to invade your territory must be wary. And you will no longer feel insecure when a monster warning is approaching.
In addition, this mod also allows players to create, change, and install modular turrets with their own style. One thing to note is that depending on the parts and materials that the player uses in each gun, you will get different results and can be used to deal with different situations. You can even build your own base with the modern machines this mod provides.
The special feature of this mod is that it also integrates with many different types of machinery, science, and magic from Thaumcraft, Mekanism … Thanks to this feature, you will be able to create all kinds of destructive machines. Destroyed with terrifying electrical and magical energy. Your power in the game is also significantly increased thanks to this mod.
How to Open Modular Turrets Mod
Here is the best guide to help you launch Open Modular Turrets
- Firstly, make sure that you have successfully installed Minecraft Forge and Mantle Mod!
- Set the right location for the Minecraft application folder
- From the Windows, please access Run on the Start Menu. Then, type “%appdata%” and choose the Run button.
- From the Mac Open Finder, press down Alt and Left-click on Go -> Library on the top-screen menu bar. Enter the folder Application Support and search for “Minecraft”!
- Drop the mod Open Modular Turrets that you have already downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods directory!
- After you embark on Minecraft and left-click on the Mods icon, you will find Open Modular Turrets is set up!