Portality (Forge) Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a Technology mod that lets you make portals. Then, you make use of those portals to traverse dimensions and transfer things.
The mod is designed for Modjam 5. Thanks to it, you will find it easy to explore Minecraft dimensions as well as transfer things. Here is how you use it:
- You must create some Portal Controllers as well as some frames first.
- The frames must have a 5×5 hollow and the controller must be placed in the bottom row center of it.
- After that, you have to create a 3-block depth. Also, you have to give power to the controller so it can function.
- Then, you access the GUI, as well as control Portal, calls from there. The portal is not able to perform interdimensional teleports. If you want this, you have to place an Interdimensional Module rather than a Frame Block.
- The icon of a portal can be changed. You do this by Shift and Right-Clicking with a block that is in your hand.
Portality also features some functional modules. They help you transfer elements such as items, fluids, as well as energy between linked portals. You need to give them the accurate type for input and output.
- Minecraft Forge
- Titanium (for 1.14+ only)
How to install Portality (Forge) Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put Portality (Forge) Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that Portality (Forge)Mod has been set up.