TinkerStages Mod 1.12.2 is a mod for Minecraft that attract many players and the faithful of this game. Avid players make an effort to enhance their Minecraft sensation. When they realize the existence of TinkerStages Mod, they instantly downloaded and experienced Minecraft with TinkerStages Mod 1.12.2.
TinkerStages Mod is one of the Tinker’s Construct Categories alongside Server Utility, CraftTweaker in Minecraft Mod, and creates on 28 Oct 2018. This mod is designed and developed by DarkhaxDev.
This mod is an addon for the GameStage API. This allows for access to aspects of Tinkers Construct to be put into custom progression systems. You should check out the GameStage API mod’s description for more info. To give a brief run down, stages are parts of the progression system set up by the modpack or server. Stages are given to players through a command, which is typically ran by a questing mod, advancement, or even a Command Block.
This project is sponsored by Nodecraft. Use code Darkhax for 30% off your first month of service!
This mod uses CraftTweaker for configuration.
These are restrictions that apply to entire systems rather than specific situations. These ZenScript methods have one input, which is the stage you want to restrict the system to. You can add multiple stages for the same system, and the player will have access to the system if they have at least one of those stages.
- Tool Crafting – Prevents the player from crafting tools in the Tinker tool station unless they have the stage.
- Part Replacing – Prevents the player from replacing tool parts at the tool station, unless they have the stage.
- Part Building – Prevents the player from building parts in the part builder, unless they have the stage.
- Applying Modifiers – Prevents the player from applying tool modifiers, unless they have the stage.
These restrictions apply to a specific situation. They have varying inputs, but are all very straight forward.
- Tool Type – Prevents a specific tool type from being crafted at the tool station. For example, you can restrict the crafting of hammers until a specific stage.
mods.TinkerStages.addToolTypeStage(String stage, String toolId);
- Material Stage – Prevents a material from being used by the player. Including crafting, part building, and using the tool.
mods.TinkerStages.addMaterialStage(String stage, String material);
- Modifier Stage – Prevents a specific modifier from being applied to a tool or used.
mods.TinkerStages.addModifierStage(String stage, String modifier);
//GENERAL RESTRICTIONS //Prevents all tools unless the stage is unlocked. mods.TinkerStages.addGeneralCraftingStage("one"); //Prevents all tool swapping unless the stage is unlcoked. mods.TinkerStages.addGeneralPartReplacingStage("one"); //Prvents all part building unless the stage is unlocked. mods.TinkerStages.addGeneralPartBuildingStage("one"); //Prevents applying any tool modifiers unless the stage is unlocked. mods.TinkerStages.addGeneralModifierStage("one"); //SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS //Prevents crafting pickaxes unless the stage is unlocked. mods.TinkerStages.addToolTypeStage("two", "tconstruct:pickaxe"); //Prevents the material from being used. mods.TinkerStages.addMaterialStage("two", "stone"); //Prevents the modifier from being applied. mods.TinkerStages.addModifierStage("two", "mending_moss");
How to install TinkerStages Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put TinkerStages Mod 1.12.2 you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that TinkerStages Mod 1.12.2 has been set up.