No Tree Punching Mod Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 makes the world in Minecraft more realistic. It provides the game with unique elements to make it more interesting.
At first, this World Gen mod took inspiration from the features from TerraFirmaCraft. However, it then turned to concentrate on an idea which is about the blocks in the game. If you don’t utilize an appropriate tool to smash the blocks, they will not drop anything.
The following features partly explain to you a little bit more about the idea:
- You don’t need a tool to collect leaves for sticks. This is a feature from vanilla. However, it becomes important in this mod.
- You don’t need a tool to mine gravel. It can still let you get some flint.
- You can knap flint on a stone surface that is exposed to get some flint shards.
- By using a Flint Axe, you can get some wood as well as create a crafting table.
- There are some early-game tools for you to use, including a Flint Pickaxe, a Hoe, and a Shovel. However, you can still make a Macuahutil as an early-game weapon.
- You can also create a Flint Knife to collect plant materials to get some plant fibers and create plant string.
No Tree Punching Mod aims to better your experience in the game. Hence, you should install it for all unique features. The mod needs to have Minecraft Forge installed to apply the features to the game.
How to install No Tree Punching Mod:
Assure that you have already installed Minecraft Forge
Define the location of the Minecraft application folder.
On the windows, open Run from the Start Menu, write %appdata% and click to Run
Open Mac on the finder, press and hold Alt and click to Library on the peak of the Menu Bar. Open the Application Support directory and look for Minecraft.
Put No Tree Punching Mod you have already downloaded (.jar) into Mods directory.
When you start using Minecraft, open the mod button, you will realize that No Tree Punching Mod has been set up.